This article explains how to change channel packs in your Foxtel from Telstra package, how often you can do it and how much it costs.
How often can I change channel packs?
You can change once a month. There is no charge to change, but your subscription amount may increase depending on the channel packs you choose.
How do I change channel packs?
You can change channel packs to an equal or greater value online. For example, you can swap the Drama pack for the Movie pack as both are of equal value. But you are unable to swap the Sport pack for the Kids pack as they are not of equal value.
Follow the steps below:
- Sign in to My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select Manage next to Foxtel from Telstra
- Under My Channel Packs, select Swap package on the pack you would like to change from
- From the available package(s) below, select Swap Package and then Next
- Select Confirm.
How soon after a change can I watch my new channels?
Your new channel packs will available within 30 minutes.
I tried online - why can’t I change channel packs?
You can’t change channels online if:
- you have an overdue bill
- you have a pending Foxtel from Telstra order on your account
- you subscribed to Foxtel before 2010
How do I downgrade or remove channels?
If your Foxtel from Telstra subscription is part of a Telstra Bundle, or you have a Discount Offer applied, you’ll need to request your package removal in the My Telstra app.
- Open the My Telstra app
- Tap Get Help
- Tap the message icon to message to an agent
If your Foxtel is not part of a Bundle or doesn’t have a discount offer, you can request to remove a package from your Foxtel from Telstra subscription online.
How does changing channel packs affect my bill?
If you change your package in the middle of your billing cycle, your account will be adjusted and you will be charged the new rate from this date.
As you pay one month in advance, any part month charges will be reflected on your next month’s bill in addition to your new monthly plan charge.
Where can I find out about updates to Foxtel channels?
Go to Foxtel Support.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Foxtel from Telstra - Entertainment On Us OfferFind out more