- Check how much data you have left
- Check how many days are left in your billing cycle
- View and download your bills
To check your data usage with the My Telstra App:
- Download the My Telstra App from your app store or telstra.com/apps
- Open the app and log in using your Telstra ID
- You can skip logging in and still view your usage, however, you will not be able to use the full features of the app without logging in. In particular, you’ll only be able to see information relating to the service that you are accessing the app from.
Good to know:
- If the service you are viewing is a shared data service you will see usage against your shared data pool
- You can view individual usage by pressing Individual Shared Data usage.
Find out what else you can do with the My Telstra App.
To check your data with My Account:
- Sign in to My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Your current monthly usage and days remaining until your next billing cycle will be displayed next to your service
- Click on the graph to view a detailed breakdown of your current shared data usage if your plan includes shared data
Good to know:
- You can also get an estimate of how much data you will use with our data usage calculator
Or you can SMS use to 176
From your mobile, just SMS the word ‘use’ - without quotation marks - to 176. You’ll receive an SMS showing your current data usage and how much you have left.
Want more information?
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.