How do I check my Telstra Pre-Paid mobile broadband data usage?
If you’re on a smartphone or tablet:
- Open the My Telstra App and select your Pre-Paid service from the Services tab
- Basic Data usage will be displayed as a graph
- Scroll down and select recent charges or usage history to see detailed usage.
- Type m.telstra.com into your browser
- Scroll down to the Check balance details button
- Now select Usage history
If you’re on a desktop:
- Sign in to My Account
- Select the Pre-Paid service menu from the top of the page and then select your pre-paid service
- Select Usage
- You’ll see your current usage displayed here
- You can also see the previous 5 months usage and download your last 5 months of tax statements.
Good to know:
- You don’t need credit in your account to access My Account, but you do need to be connected to do so.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.