Recharge in a flash! You can check your balance, recharge and manage your phone service when you’re on the go with the My Telstra App.
How to recharge with My Telstra App
Manage your account and services from your smartphone or tablet with the My Telstra App.
- Open the My Telstra App on your smartphone or tablet
- Select the Services tab from the bottom and tap your service
- Tap ‘Recharge now’
- Enter your mobile number
- And follow the prompts to complete and confirm the recharge of your Pre-Paid service.
Good to know: You won’t be charged data to use the My Telstra App, however data charges may apply when downloading the app.
How to recharge with My Account
- Log in to My Account using your Telstra ID
- Your My Account dashboard is displayed
- If you have multiple services, select your Pre-Paid service from the dropdown on the top left of the page
- Under ‘Balance & recharge’ click on the ‘Recharge’ button
- Select your preferred recharge amount
- Select your preferred payment method
- Follow the prompts to complete and confirm the recharge of your Pre-Paid service.
How to recharge via your device web browser
Turn off Wi-Fi on your smartphone or tablet device and type in m.telstra.com in your web browser. You will not be charged for data usage, and you don’t need credit to view your Pre-Paid details via m.telstra.com.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is switched off
- Go to m.telstra.com on your browser using your Pre-Paid device (smartphone, tablet, dongle, mobile broadband)
- Select ‘Recharge’
- Select your preferred payment type and enter your details
- Choose your preferred recharge amount and click ‘Next’
- Follow the prompts to complete and confirm the recharge of your Pre-Paid service. Save your payment details for a quick and easy recharge next time.
You can recharge your Telstra Pre-Paid service online using your credit card, debit card, PayPal or Visa Checkout when it suits you, or try one of our other convenient payment options.
If you don’t have a smartphone or tablet, dial #100# to check your balance and recharge. It's free to call, both in Australia and from overseas.
- Dial #100# on your mobile phone and press Call/Send
- Your Pre-Paid offer will be displayed at the top of the screen, along with the expiry date
- Dial 1 to Recharge and hit Send/Reply
- Dial the number corresponding to your preferred payment method and hit Send/Reply
- Dial the number corresponding to your preferred recharge amount and hit Send/Reply
- Follow the prompts to complete and confirm the recharge of your Pre-Paid service
Need more help?
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.