Can I check my data usage with the My Telstra App?
Yes – if you have a post-paid mobile service, you can use the My Telstra App OR My Account. As an alternative you can request your current data use balance via text message.
How to check your usage with My Telstra App:
- If you haven’t yet, download the My Telstra App from Google Play or the app store
- Open the app. Log in using your Telstra ID
- Select the Services tab
- You’ll see a graph showing how much data you’ve used, and the days left in your billing cycle, for each service
- Tap any service for more information
To see all the My Telstra App features, click here.
How to check your usage with My Account:
- Sign in to My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Each mobile service will show your usage, remaining data and days left.
- Selecting the Australian data usage graph next to each service will show detailed usage information.
If you have a shared data allowance you will see the Shared data section.
The detailed usage information screen provides information about domestic and international data usage, day by day usage information, as well as preferences for Data Usage Alerts.
How to check your data usage with a text message:
From your mobile phone, you can SMS the word use to 176.
If you would like instructions for when you are using a Telstra Pre-Paid service, then visit how to view your usage and history.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.