Pre-Order Announcement Update
Pre-order of the Samsung Note9 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (including pre-order bonuses) ended for both devices on Thursday 23 August 11.59pm AEST.
(updated as at 27th August 2018).
The latest Samsung Note9 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 are now available to Pre-order. Get in early to secure these new, slick devices.
- All eligible Consumer and Small Business customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be receive a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) and get upgraded to the 512GB Galaxy Note 9 at no additional cost.
- All eligible Consumer and Small Business customers who pre order the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 will be upgraded from the 64GB to 256GB model at no additional cost.
- Pre-Order commences for both devices on Friday 10 August 2018 online, over the phone or start of business in stores.
- Pre-Order will close for both devices Thursday 23 August 11.59pm AEST.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Key Features:
- The all new S Pen - Now with intelligence for ultimate control.
- Super-fast downloads - A cutting-edge processor for remarkably fast downloads and uploads.
- Stunning photos, day or night - The camera that adapts like the human eye for spectacular shots, day or night
- Long lasting battery - Introducing a powerful, long lasting battery.
- Available in Midnight Black and Ocean Blue in 128GB or 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Key Features:
- Effortless productivity - Get the productivity of a computer with the mobility of a tablet with Samsung DeX.
- Enhanced S Pen Experience - Draw, take notes or communicate in the modern world. Only the S Pen has advanced translation features and Live Message.
- Redesigned for outstanding usability - A sophisticated design. The S Pen doesn’t require charging plus the 0.7mm elastomer tip give the feel of a real pen.
- Available in Ebony Black in 64GB or 256GB.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.