Level 1: Cadet

How do I watch nrl live stream in full screen on iPad pro

Hi I’ve got an iPad Pro and when I watch NRL live stream there’s black borders around it how do I get it to full screen. iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 13.5.1 latest nrl app have deleted and reinstalled to latest version to no avail. 

I’ve searched all threads and tried all tips and tricks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I watch nrl live stream in full screen on iPad pro

Hi @Brad22224

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion regarding the NRL Live Pass. 

As per the terms and conditions: Telstra’s agreement with the NRL restricts the display of live match videos to a 7 inch screen, match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.

This means if your device screen is larger than 7 inches, there will be a black border around the live stream video. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

Re: How do I watch nrl live stream in full screen on iPad pro

Thanks so much for your prompt reply.... well that sux whoever made that deal should get the boot what’s the point of that these days with advancing technology and devices bigger than 7”

cheers 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit