Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
How to unsubscribe NRL subscription
I am telstra customer and logged into to NRL app thinking everything is free. Now this thing is charging me $3.99 every week. Not sure how to unsubscribe.
Android user and on phone I have gmail account, which is not the one I used to log into NRL app. So not sure how to get rid of this now.
- 0 Likes
- 392 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: How to unsubscribe NRL subscription
Sorry for the confusion with your subscription for the NRL Live Pass. I can help you to redeem your live pass with your Telstra service.
In order to redeem your Telstra Live Pass, please follow these steps:
- Uninstall and ReInstall the NRL App
- Open the NRL App
- When prompted select ‘I’m a Telstra Mobile customer’
- It will use the mobile network* to confirm your eligibility
- Check the details are correct and it shows $0/mth
- Select ‘Go back to the NRL Live App’
- Congratulations! Your Live Pass has been activated
- Select Continue to start watching
It sounds like you have registered through Google Play, you will need to cancel from your device. There are instructions on how to cancel your Google Play Subscription here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Let me know how you go and if you need any further help.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies