Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Login error nrl app accont lookup failed 403

Hi, I am unable to login to the NRL app and am getting the error message Account Lookup Failed:403 I'm getting very frustrated. I initially tried logging in with last year's login and it was telling me it was invalid and to reset password, it took a long time for the reset email to come through, so thinking it wasn't coming, I signed up through Facebook instead. Now I've reset the password for my original account, it won't let me login and shows the above mentioned error. Some parts of the app are showing me my Facebook login details as if I'm logged in, but I have logged out of the Facebook one. Please help me sort this so I am ready for the premiership.
Thanks, Hayden

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Login error nrl app accont lookup failed 403

Hi @Madkeewee

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your NRL Account and Live Pass. Firstly, I would recommend trying to login to your NRL Account via https://www.nrl.com/ to confirm your login details. If you have any trouble logging into your account, then you can contact the NRL on https://www.nrl.com/contact-us and they can assist you with this.

Once you have confirmed, that you have the correct details, I am happy to assist you with linking your NRL Live Pass with your NRL Account. I'd recommend re-installing the App, to remove any saved details and starting fresh.

Just confirm that the App is showing an active subscription, so just go to 'More' > 'NRL Live Pass' and see if you have an active subscription. 

If so, you should be able to login with your NRL Account to link it. If you have trouble doing this let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi @JesseS,
Have logged onto nrl website with no issue, still the same problem with the app though (even after reinstall)
I would send a screen shot if I knew how to add it on here.
I haven't purchased the live pass as yet, but I want to be able to see the draw and sign up for the tipping. I will be paying for the live pass in the near future.
Thanks
Hayden
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that and we are still trying to understand the cause of this issue. I have passed this feedback on now and our App team will continue to investigate.

When we have an update we will share it here.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hello,

I have updated to the latest version of the app but am still met with the same error every time "account lookup failed: 403" i have used live pass before and never had an issue but its not letting me get anywhere

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

@bh21 Thanks for letting us know and the team has said that this should be resolved with the latest version of the App. Can you please confirm the following:

Device:

OS Version:

App Version:

Some customers have reported that updating their NRL Account details has resolved this for them. You can login and update your account details via NRL.com so I would recommend trying this as well. 

Let me know how you go.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Device: OPPO R9S
OS Version: 6.0.1
App Version: 4.1.4
Carrier: Optus

I have updated my details on NRL.com . It doesn't matter which option i choose whether its
"Buy Or restore an Nrl Live Pass"
"Already have an NRL Account linked to your 2018 NRL Live Pass? Log In "
"Sign Up"

They all either produce the error

"Error

And error has occurred, please try again later"

or

"account lookup failed: 403"

i have re-installed the app and still nothing but those error messages
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

To confirm, are you using the same email for your NRL Account as your Google Account?

If not, can you please try using an NRL Account with the same email as your Google Account and see if this helps.

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit