Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Login error nrl app accont lookup failed 403

I'm a Telstra mobile customer and receive the NRL live pass deal. I tried logging in but it keeps coming up 'Account Lookup Failed: 403 The system failed to look up your account Please try again later' I've been trying for a few days now. Why is it doing this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Login error nrl app accont lookup failed 403

Just on the phone to Telstra - THAY CAN'T/ WONT help.  any suggestions, help Knights game is on in 3 hours!

Highlighted

I know thats what I want/ need it for.... any help will be tops
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi MichaelK91

I apologise for the delay in responding and the issues with the NRL App. 

We are aware of an issue which we are working to resolve. If you are still experiencing the 403 error, would you be able to tell me what account you used to login? i.e. Email/Password, Facebook, or Google? Did you verify your NRL Account via email?

Here is a few steps to help – Let me know at any stage if you see something different:
1. Open App
2. More menu
3. Tap on NRL Live Pass – make sure your subscription is not present
4. Go back to More Menu - Tap on My NRL Account – make sure you are not logged into NRL Account
5. Exit NRL App
6. Go to Settings and search for Browser app and check for your default browser. (If its “Samsung Internet” – Open Samsung Internet > Tap on the 3 dots(top right) > Settings > Privacy > Delete personal data > check Cookie and site data > Delete)
7. Delete and re-download the NRL App
8. After installing app it will take you through the ‘onboarding’ process
9. On the first screen tap on “BUY OR RESTORE NRL LIVE PASS”
10. Go through the NRL Account signup process
11. If successful it should take you to the in-app purchase screen.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit