Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Notification issues

Turned on team notifications & added teams to it, but they don't seem to be coming through. It worked last week, every notification except for match starting, but this week not a single one has worked so far, looked for an update for the app but it hasn't got one. Any ideas?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Notification issues

Hello @esky95

Sorry for the issues getting your notifications

there are 2 ways to control notifications, within the AFL Live App itself, as well as the settings in your device.

To check within the AFL Live App, go to the 'more' tab, then 'notifications'. From there you can see your teams, as well as what notifications you would like to receive 

To check within your settings depends on what device you're using, eg. on Android go to settings>apps>AFL>notifications and ensure they are enabled in here.

If this doesn't help, what is the make and model of the device you're using?

What version of software is it running?

Let me know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Meant to specify and write nrl app. But checked both app notif settings and my phone. All is on and should be coming through but its not working.
Highlighted

Iphone SE. IOS 12.1.4
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @esky95

My mistake, you did post it in the NRL Live thread, however my instructions would've been the same.

I will escalate this issue as there isn't anything more to troubleshoot that I'm aware of.

Just in case, could you please uninstall the NRL Live App and reinstall?

There was an update released overnight, which may help.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit