Level 1: Cadet

Nrl 9s

Hi there,

ive contacted Telstra about a refund for the poor streaming service during the 9s last week, however I’ve had no response. I’ve seen your generic response about it only being an outage for an hour on the Friday, but that outage missed three games, two of which were the entire reason I bought a pass. I could have easily made other arrangements to watch the games instead of relying on your app. I’m after a refund, as the money is better in my pocket than yours.

cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Nrl 9s

Hello @BraMal,

Sorry for the issues experienced last week.

All support for the NRL Live Pass is provided here on Crowd Support, generally other departments

will direct you back to us as they are unable to investigate these matters.

All subscriptions are managed in the App Store or Play Store, depending on whether you signed up on

an iOS or Android device. Telstra do not have access to accounts to cancel or offer refunds on Apple or Google's

behalf.

To cancel if you are using Android, please open the Play Store>menu>subscriptions>NRL>cancel.

If using iOS, go to settings>your name>iTunes & App Store>Apple ID>view Apple ID>

Subscriptions>NRL>options>cancel.

From there you will see an option to report an issue with the purchase, this is how to request a refund.

New subscribers receive a 2-week free trial, it's possible that you have not yet incurred any charges

if recently subscribed for the first time.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

The option the report the issue is not available. I believe it’s because I have already cancelled the subscription. Does that mean I need to pay to join for another week, only to ask for a refund? 

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @BraMal,

There are other ways to report an issue with the purchase if already expired, depending on whether

it is an iOS or Android device in use.

To report a problem with an App Store purchase on the Apple Website

Report an issue with a Play Store purchase on Google's website

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit