Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
NRL app not recognising telstra account
- 1 Like
- 191 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: NRL app not recognising telstra account
Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with NRL Live Pass.
In order to redeem your Telstra Live Pass, please follow these steps on your Telstra Mobile:
- Uninstall and Re-install the NRL App
- Turn off Wi-Fi
- Open the NRL App
- If prompted select ‘I’m a Telstra Mobile customer’
- It will use the mobile network* to confirm your eligibility
- Check the details are correct and it shows $0/mth
- Select ‘Go back to the NRL Live App’
- Congratulations! Your Live Pass has been activated
- Follow the prompts to create or link your NRL Account
- Once complete you will be ready to watch
*Please note that if you are connected to Wi-Fi, you may need to disable it so we can confirm your eligibility.
If you are unable to connect to the 4G Telstra Mobile Network, I would first recommend going to https://tel.st/bywj9 to ensure that the TelstraID you're using to log in is connected to your mobile services.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies