Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NRL Live app

I use an iPad and it says my NRL live pass is active, every time I turn the screen sideways or make it bigger it comes up with subscribe to NRL live pass but I am already subscribed what is happening?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NRL Live app

Hi @Snoop35

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with NRL Live Pass. 

Our technical teams are aware of the issue on iPad when switching to full screen and this will be resolved in the new app release. 

In the meantime, we suggest not switching to full screen, as this does not change the size of the live stream, only puts black borders around the edges. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

That is false it does indeed enlarge the picture. Quite a noticeable difference on the iPad. This isn’t a new issue and has been prevalent since last season. VERY disappointing that it STILL hasn’t been fixed and the only “solution” is to be forced to watch it on a smaller screen that basically makes it unwatchable.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Rob211

Thank you for your post. 

Switching to full screen may make the size of the pre-season games bigger, but during the NRL Premiership season screen size is restricted to 7 inches. 

We have not been notified of this issue with iPads switching to full screen until recently, and our tech teams are working on resolving the issue.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit