Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Nrl live games

G’day, for the past couple of weeks i haven’t been able to watch any footy games on my nrl live app. I’m currently using an iPhone X, every time i try streaming a match I get some error which doesn’t allow me to watch anything even the full match replays. All my apps including my mobile device are up to date and no updates are available.
It was working fine in the first two weeks of the season but then it **bleep** it’s self. A few of my mates that also use Apple devices don’t seem to have that issue with there devices being older than mine such as iPhone 6&7. I tried deleting the app altogether and re downloading it but I got the same error; what is the best solution for that problem, and how could i resolve it as it’s getting pretty annoying now.
Cheers
Ayman

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Nrl live games

Hi @Ayman2196

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the iPhone X.

I'm curious to know what the issue is here as I personally use the NRL app with my iPhone X and not have any errors currently. Are you able to let us know what the error message contains? (Or better yet take a screen shot?)

We'll gladly investigate from there.

- ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit