Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NRL Live

Answered

When is the first game live on NRL Live Pass in 2018?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL Live

Hey @edesigned

Thanks for your post and I'm happy to help. 

The first game streamed through the NRL Live Pass will be for the World Club Challenge, which begins 7:30PM 16th of February. The first game of the premiership season begins on the 8th of March.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi jeb1

Thanks for your patience and I am sorry for the delay in making Full Match Replays available. These are now available on the NRL Website and the NRL Live App.

To access these in the NRL App, please follow these steps starting on the home screen:

• Select Browse Topics
  • Select Full Match Replays
  • Scroll through to find the relevant replay

If you have any trouble, please let us know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey @edesigned

Thanks for your post and I'm happy to help. 

The first game streamed through the NRL Live Pass will be for the World Club Challenge, which begins 7:30PM 16th of February. The first game of the premiership season begins on the 8th of March.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi Jesse,

You mention that tomorrow nights storm world club challenge is the first game available on the nrl live pass.

Is the live pass showing the other games over the weekend such as St.George v Hull etc? Also next weeks charity shield?

Thanks.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Juke007

The Club Challenge games will be shown live through the App. The trial games between clubs are not televised for the most part so these will not be available.

Thanks

Highlighted

Thanks @JesseS . By club challenges you mean all the games involving the uk teams (eg St.George v Hull) or just the one game with the storm v Leeds?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

That's right. There are 3 games listed in the App:

Storm Vs Leeds Rhinos

Dragons Vs Hull FC

Rabbitohs Vs Wigan Warriors

Thanks

Highlighted

Thanks.
Highlighted

Nope. No dragons v Hull on game pass? What happened Jesse?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting us know. From my understanding all of th club challenge games would be live however on further investigation, it appears that only the Storm vs Leeds games was available. Sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding and I will pass on the feedback. Thanks

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

This is poor form and, I have to say, typical of Telstra services. First its difficult to find what game is live via the paid app and then what other games are live. Its as though Telstra wants to hide information from customers that have paid for a service. Even this forum is confused and guessing at what is available. I would expect that an increase in subscription fee this year with a reduction in service (no grand final) is gouging customers. 

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Where is the full match replay of the Storm V Leeds game? I could not watch the live broadcast and full match replays are part of the NRL app right?

What am I paying for again?

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

The NRL site was activated on Tuesday this week, but is still difficult to navigate. Some of the links do nothing. There is supposed to be FULL match replays, but all I've been able to get is 20 minutes of each half. My subscription is for FULL replays. This is bordering on deception, and needs to be rectified.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi jeb1

Thanks for your patience and I am sorry for the delay in making Full Match Replays available. These are now available on the NRL Website and the NRL Live App.

To access these in the NRL App, please follow these steps starting on the home screen:

• Select Browse Topics
  • Select Full Match Replays
  • Scroll through to find the relevant replay

If you have any trouble, please let us know.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit