Level 1: Cadet

Still No full screen on iPad mini!

Answered

I have tried every solution offered in this forum over several weeks but still the app will not allow full (ie 7” diagonal) viewing on my iPad mini!

You know the scenario: after a couple of minutes a box appears, saying you need to subscribe to access premium content...

Will his ever be fixed? As I’ve said, I’ve tried every solution. The only option I seem to have left is to pay the weekly or annual subscription, despite being a telstra mobile customer for many years. Is this Telstra’s intention?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Still No full screen on iPad mini!

Yes, it is a known glitch and the developer team are working on fixing it (as has been posted on numerous other posts on the past week or 2).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Still No full screen on iPad mini!

Yes, it is a known glitch and the developer team are working on fixing it (as has been posted on numerous other posts on the past week or 2).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit