Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Trouble accessing NRL account

keep trying to log onto my nrl account to watch nrl live on my Ipad, I click " forgot password " but nothing ever gets sent to my email. I have checked junk/spam but there is nothing there.

I can access eberything fine through my iphone, & used to access everything fine on my Ipad the past few years, but now im unable too.

Please assist 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Trouble accessing NRL account

Hi @gmoney368

Thank you for your enquiry and my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the NRL Live Pass. 

Did you purchased your NRL Live Pass through iTunes or are you a Telstra Mobile customer who has redeemed the free live pass? 

If you have purchased your NRL Live Pass through iTunes, you won't need to log in on the iPad.

As long as the iPad is logged in to the same AppleID as your iPhone, you should only need to choose "restore my live pass" and it will recognise that your AppleID is already connected to a subscription. 

If you're a Telstra Mobile customer who has redeemed the free offer on your iPhone, you'll need to link this to an NRL account, which can be signed up for on the NRL website. 

Once you've created an NRL account, you can link your NRL Live Pass to this and will be able to log in with the NRL account credentials on your iPad. 

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Im a Tesltra Mobile customer.

The problem is with my NRL account, it doesn't send me the " reset password" email.
Hence I am unable to log in via my NRL account.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @gmoney368

My apologies for misunderstanding the problem you're having. 

If you're having trouble with your NRL Account specifically, this is handled by the NRL.

You can reach them via their Contact Us page and they will be able to assist you with resetting your password and gaining access.

Please note when filling out the contact form select "NRL Account" not "NRL Live Pass" as if you select NRL Live Pass they will send you back to CrowdSupport. 

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit