CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Trouble accessing NRL account

I put in my bigpond email address to start an NRL account and it says I am already registered.

Then I put in my email address and click "Fogotten Password".

It says a new link is sent to my email.

Then nothing happens!   No email.

What do I need to do to access the NRL app.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Trouble accessing NRL account

Hey @dragon66

Thanks for your post and I would be more than happy to assist you with your NRL Account as much as I can. We support the NRL Live Pass here however the NRL Account is provided by the NRL. 

If you have requested to reset your password you will be sent an email with instructions on how to complete the process.

If you cannot find the email in your inbox, check your Spam folder to make sure it hasn’t gone there

If you have not received a password reset email, please make sure that on the password reset screen, you have entered the same email address that you used to create your NRL Account. You may not be receiving the password reset email because you have entered the incorrect email address. 

If you created your NRL Account using your Facebook or Google account details, you do not need a password. On the Log In screen choose the Facebook or Google button to complete the Log In process.

If you're still having trouble, you can contact the NRL for assistance with your NRL Account here: https://www.nrl.com/contact-us

If you need help with an NRL Live Pass, then please let me know here and we can assist you with it further.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit