reevezy
Level 1: Cadet

Broncos vs tigers round 18

I’m trying to buy tickets through this website to get 20% off and it keeps coming up their is something wrong with the website. Am I able to ring a number to purchase the tickets 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Broncos vs tigers round 18

Hello @reevezy,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see you've had some issues accessing tickets.

Due to the impacts of COVID restrictions on fixtures, access to Telstra plus tickets 

is currently restricted for most matches.

I have reached out to the app development team to check if the error message is related

to restrictions on matches and the fixture or something else, once we get further info we'll

pass it on.

In the meantime please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Broncos vs tigers round 18

Hello @reevezy,

The tech support team have got back to me regarding the error message

when accessing Telstra Plus NRL tickets.

Due to the COVID restrictions imposed, Telstra Plus tickets for NRL are currently unavailable.

Once restrictions are lifted and Telstra Plus ticket sales are again available the link will

be restored.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit