EJW20
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot view NRL live match in full screen

Hi, I am using a LG mobile phone, with Android 6, and I cannot view NRL live matches in full-screen (landscape) view.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app, but it still only shows the match in portrait-view.  (This only happened last month - before then I could watch the NRL live matches in full-screen view.)  The phone is set to auto-rotate (I have switched this off-and-back-on to see if this fixed the problem, but it didn't fix the problem).  I do not know what else I can do to fix the problem.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
EJW20
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Cannot view NRL live match in full screen

My phone is a LG K10  LTE.

Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot view NRL live match in full screen

Hi @EJW20

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the NRL Live App. 

When you first select a video and it is in portrait mode, you can click the video and select the screen expander in the top left hand corner (or bottom right depending on your device)

This will expand the screen, and you can then turn your phone to landscape to watch in full screen.

I would recommend checking that your text size isn't increased as this may mean the icon to expand isn't visible. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit