eagles08
Level 2: Rookie

Content Tree Response Invalid

Answered

Something went wrong there was an error with playing the video please try again later error 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Content Tree Response Invalid

Hello @eagles08

Apologies for the access issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night.

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today.

Apologies again for the inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Darren12341
Level 2: Rookie

Same issue. Please let me know how to fix. Missing Eels v Cronulla and I need to see it.
QueenLeeLu
Level 3: Gumshoe

That's the error message that I am getting also. Tried everything to get it working but no go. Missing the Sharks v Eels game......grrrrrrrrr
aaron_h
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello @eagles08

Apologies for the access issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night.

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today.

Apologies again for the inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

QueenLeeLu

Dear Telstra, it's just not good enough that your response is that there was a technical problem and that it should be OK now. I missed watching one and a half games last night because of this technical issue. I have subscribed to this service for 3 or so years now and have had a number of similar technical issues that have really spoilt my enjoyment of watching the footy. The screen size is not even the 7" size that you advertise. I'd like to cancel my subscription and get a refund of the good money I have spent. Even a pro rata refund would be acceptable. Then I can look at other more reliable and better quality options to qatch the football. Looking forward to your favourable response.
aaron_h
Community Manager

Hello @QueenLeeLu

I appreciate the reasons for your frustration and your want for a refund.

First we need to identify who the subscription is with, please check your credit card statement

Telstra Applications Melbourne = Subscribed via Website
GOOGLE *Telstra CorpGOOGLE.COM = In App subscription via Google Play
APPLE ITUNES STORE SYDNEY = In App Subscription via App Store

If you subscribed In-App through App Store or Google Play complete refund requests below: 
iOS Users with an In-App subscription go to: https://tel.st/uewag 
Android Users with an In-App subscription go to: https://tel.st/33uzk 

If you have subscribed through the website, I will send a private message to collect more info

QueenLeeLu

Hello Aaron,

I purchased the subscription through the NRL App via Google.  The terms and conditions say that refunds or pro-rata refunds are not paid for cancelled subscriptions but you can cancel the subscription and it will still run till the end of the subscription period.

I do not want to cancel because I just changed my mind or had second thoughts. I want to cancel the subscription due to not being given what I paid for and that is a reliable and good quality streaming service that does not break down due to technical faults not of my making and a service that provides the video at the agreed 7 inch screen size. I have not received what I have paid for and the T&C's do not articulate how a refund might be sought in these circumstances.    I just want my $99.99 refunded or at the least a pro-rata amount of $84 for being 4 rounds into the NRL season.  Regards,  Tonilee

Kjorg
Community Manager

Hello @QueenLeeLu

My apologies for any issues you experienced with the NRL Live App over the weekend.

Unfortunately, while we appreciate your frustration, a refund would not be provided for a technical error which impacted one evening as subscription fees cover all content not just single days or games. 

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit