RagingRabbit
Level 1: Cadet

NRL App Suggestions

Hey Team! Just a few suggestions to make the app better Smiley Happy

1. Spoiler mode. An option/setting to hide scores to prevent spoiling it before you get to watch the highlights/replay. Almost every sporting app has this feature so I’m surprised to see it’s not been introduced here yet. Kind of a no brainer if you ask me. Would be nice to be able to watch the match replays or highlights without seeing the scores before hand.

2. The home/news tab is a mess on game days. It is filled with mini videos/instant replays from moments during games which makes it very hard to find something relevant. Can the news tab be left for actual “news” and all videos from game moments left in the Video tab or somewhere else?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: NRL App Suggestions

re: Spoiler Mode: have you been into settings and turned on "Hide Match Scores"? Note: It's also one of the options that comes up on the first screen that loads when you first install the app. I agree, definitely a no brainer, probably why the option was put there so prominently.

re: Home/News tab: just tap on the "Browse Topics" tab at the top right of the screen and you can select from the list of post topics there "NRL News" is at the top of the list

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
RagingRabbit
Level 1: Cadet

Re: NRL App Suggestions

Spoiler Mode: I didn’t know that option was there thanks for pointing it out. I’ve also had the NRL app installed for as long as I can remember and I can assure you when I did install it long ago, I didn’t get any pop ups about that feature Smiley Wink

I’m aware of the browse topics feature but don’t think it’s relevant here. Game previews and news are all in the same to me so seeing them in the same place is handy. Being flooded with 15 second videos from every game makes things complicated and messy. Instead of me having to go to browse topics and then check every topic one by one how about just keeping the “videos” in the “videos” section? Much easier Smiley Happy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit