WackoJacko2456
Level 2: Rookie

NRL Live pass blurry

Answered

After having issues with the nrl live pass randomly stopping last weekend I used the feedback supplied and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This fixed the issue but now the nrl live pass is extremely blurry. I can barely make out the players or the scoreboard. Could someone please fix this so then live pass would be perfect and have no issues!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL Live pass blurry

Hello @WackoJacko2456

Thanks for getting in touch with us again, sorry to see there is still an issue.

If reinstalling the NRL App did not resolve all of the issues experienced, please

follow the additional tips and information we requested in order for us to investigate further.

If still no luck try an alternate internet connection if possible as a test, if using Wi-Fi turn your modem off, wait a few minutes before turning on again, this should reset the IP address.

Turning your phone off and on will also reset the connection to the Mobile network.

If none of that helps could you both please provide the device details including the iOS/Android version, and confirm

what troubleshooting has been attempted? We can then attempt to replicate the fault.

(settings>about or settings>general>about for device details)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
aaron_h
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello @WackoJacko2456

Thanks for getting in touch with us again, sorry to see there is still an issue.

If reinstalling the NRL App did not resolve all of the issues experienced, please

follow the additional tips and information we requested in order for us to investigate further.

If still no luck try an alternate internet connection if possible as a test, if using Wi-Fi turn your modem off, wait a few minutes before turning on again, this should reset the IP address.

Turning your phone off and on will also reset the connection to the Mobile network.

If none of that helps could you both please provide the device details including the iOS/Android version, and confirm

what troubleshooting has been attempted? We can then attempt to replicate the fault.

(settings>about or settings>general>about for device details)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

WackoJacko2456
Level 2: Rookie

Yeah I tried all of these alternate methods but unfortunately none of them worked. I have an iPad 5th Generation from 2017 running iOS 13.4. I have used a variety of different troubleshooting techniques. These include uninstalling and reinstalling the app, using an alternate internet connection, turning the wifi modem off and back on and restarting my iPad. If this issue could be fixed by the start of round 3 it would be really good as it would be the first time this season that live pass hasn’t had any issues!

aaron_h
Community Manager

Hello @WackoJacko2456,

Thanks for letting us know what troubleshooting has been attempted.

It does not appear anyone else is experiencing the same display issues,

and we cannot replicate the fault on our test iOS devices.

I will need to collect further details in order to escalate to my support team.

I will send a private message shortly.

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:

In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:

Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit