Pencio
Level 1: Cadet

Nrl live stream problems

Ongoing problems with NRL Live pass 2018 eg 'cannot show external video' keeps coming up. No problems in 2017, only device using is my Samsung Galaxy 5. Tried everthing still out in the cold, is it my phone??? Or actual App??? or Live pass???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dani39
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Nrl live stream problems

Hi Penico,

Apologies for the delay in replying and the issues you are having with the live streaming of games. 

Can I please confirm the following details:

Do you have any external monitors via cable or wifi connected:
Phone OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Pencio
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Dani if you are around I have none of the above. Only phone samsung galaxy 5
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

@Pencio Thanks for your reply. I would recommend checking that you are using the latest version of your device operating system and that you have updated the App.

If you're still having trouble, I would need to know the following details:

Phone OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

If you're not sure where to see your OS version, go into Settings > About Phone or Device. You should see one of the options lists the version of Android that you are running.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit