• No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: NRL live subscription

Hi @Bigkohuna

Thank you for your post. 

As per the information here: https://tel.st/5d2b4 - the NRL Live Pass has been discontinued, and live streaming will no longer be available via the NRL Live App. 

If you are a Telstra Mobile customers who has previously redeemed the NRL Live Pass free of charge, you can check your eligibilty for the $5 Kayo offer here: https://tel.st/dbxdg

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ronaldfrederick
Level 1: Cadet

Well you can all go and get stuffed, as I cannot now watch live NRL games as I did last year, I am going to follow’ the women’s cricket’ much more interesting...what a bloody fiasco, **bleep** the lot of you, nasty take away from poor old pensioners pricks.

Dazas

Telstra you are **bleep**. I’m not pay $60 to watch NRL when I signed up it was free. You pricks!! 

ZingZing
Level 3: Gumshoe

It seems this is another reason to leave Telstra Ronald. I’m with you mate. I just went in to watch a non free to air game & rudely found the same. I’ll be leaving Telstra. My internet us rubbish even with the NBN - so unreliable & I can’t talk to anyone that gives a crap. With no NRL to watch via the app I’ll be looking for another provider.

Keith2448

Stuffed me up this NRL SEASON, SIGN UP TO KAYO SPORTS and have it streaming to your TV ,now i have to purchase a new TV thanks a lot Telstra 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit