Jlveitch
Level 1: Cadet

Overseas use

I am currently living in England for the year, and have decided to get a NRL live pass, I am having trouble with watching the games live as it says “something went wrong - there was a error with playing the video. Please try again later.” I have tried multiple tips that I have seen on here, when I try it on the website instead of the app, it says the video is not authorities in your location. Would my problem be that I am not able to watch the games live overseas, or is something else the problem? Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Overseas use

Hi @Jlveitch

Thanks for your post and the NRL Live Pass is only for use within Australia due to our digital rights agreement with the NRL.

The international NRL streaming service is called WatchNRL and is available here: https://www.watchnrl.com/

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit