Big_Al32
Level 2: Rookie

Refund and cancelation of 2019 NRL Live Pass

How do I contact someone who can attend to the email below that I have been trying to send to Telstra Live Pass. and/or Google Play.

-------------------

Hello,
Please cancel my NRL 2019 Subscription and  credit my mastercard account with a full refund. I am unable to watch the NRL on my tablet because of the poor quality of the transmission. I mostly get a series of still pictures and the sound, but sometimes it drops out totally and I get nothing. From time to time I get a few seconds of uninterrupted reception - synchronized sound and picture.
I had similar problems last year especially at the start of the season, so I missed a lot of games. I was hoping it would be better this year, but it's worse. I haven't been able to watch any og the games of the Qld teams/
Also I don't get a full screen like I did last year. My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" model SM-T355Y.
[Details removed to protect privacy]

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Refund and cancelation of 2019 NRL Live Pass

Hello @Big_Al32

Apologies for the issues cancelling your NRL Live Pass

I have removed your information to protect your privacy as this is a public forum

All subscriptions to the NRL Live App are managed by Apple or Google, unfortunately we do not have access to cancel/request refunds on your behalf

If you have subscribed through the App Store (Apple) head to https://tel.st/x2mjz

If you subscribed through Google (Play Store) head to https://tel.st/7zus8

If you require further assistance please let us know

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again @Big_Al32

Just in case you want to keep your subscription, try this step to hopefully get the NRL Live App working correctly:

Please go to settings>apps>NRL>storage and clear all storage and cache.

Then uninstall the NRL App and reinstall

Give it another try,

hopefully the poor quality stream will be fixed

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Big_Al32
Level 2: Rookie

I have done as you suggested, but I will have to wait till the week-end to see if I can watch all my favourite teams play. It would appear you can't give a refund, That's probably why I wasn't given any financial consideration for the games I missed last year with a similar problem.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit