Level 1: Cadet

Apple watch se

Answered

When on a pre paid plan can we add an apple watch to that or do we have to be on post paid plans. Thankyou 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple watch se

If you mean for the One Number service that allows the phone to connect to Telstra’s network even when you aren’t near your phone. Last I saw this was still not available on prepaid and I just double checked and it still doesn’t mention prepaid as compatible. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple watch se

If you mean for the One Number service that allows the phone to connect to Telstra’s network even when you aren’t near your phone. Last I saw this was still not available on prepaid and I just double checked and it still doesn’t mention prepaid as compatible. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more