BowTie11
Level 1: Cadet

Auto-recharge for a 28-day pre-paid plan

I have a 28-day pre-paid plan.  When I tried to set up an auto-recharge, the only option is to nominate a specific day.  Since a 28-day period never falls on the same day each month, that means I will never be able to bank un-used data! That is not helpful at all.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Auto-recharge for a 28-day pre-paid plan

Hi Bowtie11

The auto recharge date will be stretched to the same day each month. 

• It's compatible with recharge amounts where the expiry period is 28 to 31 days
  • We’ll extend the expiry period for your scheduled monthly recharge to make sure your credit and bonuses last until your next scheduled recharge date
  • If this date is day 29, 30 or 31, your recharge will be processed on the last day of the month for those shorter months
  • If you set up your first scheduled monthly recharge via My Account https://tel.st/z822u and select today's date, the first recharge will be processed the next morning
  • You can delete your scheduled recharge or change your date or recharge amount via any of the above options as long as you do so before 11pm the day before it’s scheduled

Hope that clears up any confusion. 

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Auto-recharge for a 28-day pre-paid plan

Hi BowTie11. 

Just checking in to see if you need a further hand?

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more