Talz_125
Level 1: Cadet

Auto recharge has been removed

I was migrated to one of the new prepaid plans at the end of June. I tried to set up auto recharge (after adding my billing details) both via the website and the app and it said "We are unable to set up your auto recharge. Please try again later". So I tried again a week or so later and it eventually went through and the first recharge was successful.

Imagine my surprise when I checked the app today - and I saw auto recharge was off (also confirmed this on the website too). I did not turn it off, and no one else has access to my account. And once again I get the message "We are unable to set up your auto recharge. Please try again later". What is going on?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Auto recharge has been removed

Hi @Talz_125 That's no good, auto-recharge is still an option, this can be timed or balance based. If there have been funds available at the times that the recharge was meant to occur, and no restrictions on the debit, it should be keeping you topped up. Chat with PrePaid support and we can take a look

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

denebarry
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Auto recharge has been removed

I have exactly the same issue. Did you get a resolution?

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more