NABSt107
Level 1: Cadet

Brighton

Answered

Hi,

May I please request transferring my Optus prepaid /number to Telstra. I am authorize Telstra to proceedings Optus No. <removed> to my current prepaid Telstra No.<removed>, thank you. Any further enquiry please call me on <removed>

Regards.

Details removed to protect your privacy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Brighton

It is a very bad and unsafe practice to post any personal details in an open forum such as this one..

No one at CrowdSupport has access to account information so we can't help you with your issue. If a kindly Telstra person looks in here they might be able to redirect you but I would hazard a guess that they can't..

You best option is to use the My Telstra app, login and then go to the Get Help page and click on the blue chat window..  you will get to the automated idiot (aka Codi) but if you type in "talk to a consultant" and you should be placed in a queue for someone to contact you back - it won't be quick, possibly several hours, but you will be messaged back by someone who will try to help you. Make sure you leave notification enabled so you see when the response comes back - from there, in the app you can get started with a chat..  you can close the app, but don't log out. before you do. Check it occasionally just in case you miss the message..

The other option, is to visit a Telstra store if you are able to - they should be able to what you ask fairly easily and quickly..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Brighton

It is a very bad and unsafe practice to post any personal details in an open forum such as this one..

No one at CrowdSupport has access to account information so we can't help you with your issue. If a kindly Telstra person looks in here they might be able to redirect you but I would hazard a guess that they can't..

You best option is to use the My Telstra app, login and then go to the Get Help page and click on the blue chat window..  you will get to the automated idiot (aka Codi) but if you type in "talk to a consultant" and you should be placed in a queue for someone to contact you back - it won't be quick, possibly several hours, but you will be messaged back by someone who will try to help you. Make sure you leave notification enabled so you see when the response comes back - from there, in the app you can get started with a chat..  you can close the app, but don't log out. before you do. Check it occasionally just in case you miss the message..

The other option, is to visit a Telstra store if you are able to - they should be able to what you ask fairly easily and quickly..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more