Level 1: Cadet

Can the credit from telstra be transferred to Boost? As my telstra prepaid sim got a problem.

Can the credit from telstra be transferred to Boost? As my telstra prepaid sim got a problem. First time & 2nd time call is getting disconnected always. only it is going for the 3rd time. i am looking for a long term yearly cheap plan in prepaid. i have got 31$ credit & my plan is getting expired next month. Want to switch to boost?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Can the credit from telstra be transferred to Boost? As my telstra prepaid sim got a problem.

Hi Tornadomech,

I'm not sure if you can transfer your remaining credit from Telstra Pre-Paid to Boost.

You would need to contact Telstra by messaging in the My Telstra App on your mobile phone (blue icon in the Get Help section, bottom right of the screen).

If Codi the bot replies with an irrelevant response type "I want to speak to a human".

You'll be placed in a queue for a Telstra Employee to reply to your message. 

Your not the only customer that is having the problem where it takes up to 3 tries to get through to the person you're calling. 

It has sometimes been happening to my Dad lately also. 

You could see if replacing the SIM will fix the problem.

The quickest way to get your SIM replaced is by going into a Telstra store (if you're able to during COVID-19).

They'll use a blank SIM and transfer your Account details (phone number and plan) onto it. 

This is free of charge and takes less than 5 minutes to do.

If you can't get to a Telstra store for a SIM replacement you can order one through the My Telstra App.

Open the My Telstra App, press on the "Services" icon (second from left at the bottom of the screen).

Press on your Pre-Paid service, then scroll down to "Request a Replacement SIM" under "More with your service".

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more