Jonesy123
Level 2: Rookie

Data bank

Answered
Hi. I am going overseas for longer than a month. Will my data bank be available when I return?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Data bank

Hi Jonesy123,

Your Data Bank will be available when you return as long as you recharge 6 months before the expiry date of your last recharge.

In the Pre-Paid Max FAQ'S link below you'll read that the Data in the Data Bank will remain on your account as long as you don't change to another Pre-Paid plan that doesn't have the Data Bank feature (which is the Long Life Plus plan), or your Sim gets deactivated (which is 6 months after the expiry date of your last recharge).

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/News-Feed/Telstra-Pre-Paid-Max-FAQs/ba-p/806393

You will lose any Data that hasn't been saved in the Data Bank. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Smiley3
Accepted Solution

Hi Jonesy123,

Your Data Bank will be available when you return as long as you recharge 6 months before the expiry date of your last recharge.

In the Pre-Paid Max FAQ'S link below you'll read that the Data in the Data Bank will remain on your account as long as you don't change to another Pre-Paid plan that doesn't have the Data Bank feature (which is the Long Life Plus plan), or your Sim gets deactivated (which is 6 months after the expiry date of your last recharge).

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/News-Feed/Telstra-Pre-Paid-Max-FAQs/ba-p/806393

You will lose any Data that hasn't been saved in the Data Bank. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Jonesy123

Thanks Smiley3.
Smiley3

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Enjoy your trip overseas Smiley Wink

Jonesy123

Will do, thanks so much👍

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more