ANNIE73
Level 1: Cadet

Forgot password, Telstra ID, email address linked to my account.

Answered

My name is Anthea Tracy Dimer. I have forgotten my login details. I need my email address that is registered with Telstra and password and Telstra ID number. Please call me to confirm for I don't know if I have that email address. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Forgot password, Telstra ID, email address linked to my account.

No one at CrowdSupport has access to account details unfortunately.

Your best option will probably be to use the My Telstra app and got to Get Help and click on the blue chat window..  You might struggle with Codi, but just type in Talk to a Consultant..  you will be placed in a queue for some one to contact you back via a message..  it can take a few hours, so check for those messages. You can turn Notification on for the My Telstra app, so you get alerted to the message..

In my experience, you need to keep your messages short, one question at a time and to the point for the best results..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

Re: Forgot password, Telstra ID, email address linked to my account.

No one at CrowdSupport has access to account details unfortunately.

Your best option will probably be to use the My Telstra app and got to Get Help and click on the blue chat window..  You might struggle with Codi, but just type in Talk to a Consultant..  you will be placed in a queue for some one to contact you back via a message..  it can take a few hours, so check for those messages. You can turn Notification on for the My Telstra app, so you get alerted to the message..

In my experience, you need to keep your messages short, one question at a time and to the point for the best results..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more