kaacu
Level 1: Cadet

How can I recharge my prepaid

Hi I am using prepaid in Telstra. Now I would like to recharge to have more data. However I've got several problems, at the mean time I am in somewhere with no T-Shop nearby. Please advise what I should do for the following problems.

1) I can't login to my personal account through your website. I was prompted for the email address but I was not asked to provide any email address during my registration in T-Shop. What I should do in order to access the online account?

2) I was about to recharge but there's no option for me to get the plan - $180 for 12GB data which last for a year.

3) I checked my balance through the Android App. It shows I have got a credit of $29.5 but I cannot make any call. I was told that I don't have enough credit to make a call.

Please advise as soon as possible as I am kinda frustrated - can't visit T-Shop and could not even make a call for support.

Regards,

Woody

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How can I recharge my prepaid

Hi kaacu, I hope you're able to recharge your service soon. You can register or get help with your login information by getting in touch with the My Account support team on 1800 266 000 or via their online chat service at http://tel.st/j782c (selecting 'Online Registration Enquiry' from the drop-down menu).

The 12 GB/$180 recharge option is still available for prepaid mobile broadband services (http://www.telstra.com.au/internet/mobile-broadband/prepaid/rates/) - if you're having problems in adding credit or with making calls, our Prepaid team on 13 22 00 or via the came chat link above can also investigate and assist.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more