neilincoln
Level 1: Cadet

how do I unlock my moblie from the Telstra network?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: how do I unlock my moblie from the Telstra network?

Hello

You can take a punt that Telstra will answer by ringing 132200 and say "Unlocking"

They do have an unlocking department.

Otherwise, you'll need to use the My Telstra app, click on Get Help, then click on Message, the blue icon in the bottom right corner and type Unlocking, I need  to speak to consultant.

Good luck.

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Smiley3

Hi @neilincoln,

I'll add that you'll need the IMEI for your Pre-Paid mobile phone when you contact Telstra to get it unlocked.

Have a read of the below link under the heading:

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/mobiles-devices/puk-code-imei-unlock-phone

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
neilincoln
Level 1: Cadet

HI, UNFORTUNATLY i DON'T HAVE A PHONE SO THIS IS MY ONLY FORM OF COMUNICATION. CAN YOU PLEASE INSTRUCT ME HOW TO DO IT ON HERE? Regards, Neil.

Smiley3

Hi Neil,

You can't unlock your Pre-Paid mobile phone through Crowdsupport. 

This is a public forum where it's mainly customer's helping other customer's, no-one has access to customer's Accounts...not even the Telstra Support Team or Moderator's on here.

I'm not sure what to just...a Telstra store wouldn't be able to help you. 

In the past I've suggested sending a message on Telstra's Facebook page....but the Community page on there doesn't work for me anymore. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more