WilsonY
Level 1: Cadet

New Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Casual $30 186 day expiry

I am currently on Telstra Pre-Paid Long Life Plus $30 180 day expiry and just received an email advising that my plan will change to Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Casual. It states that the current 'Roll over unused recharge credit when you recharge before expiry' will change to 'Roll over not included'. What exactly does this mean? Does it relate to Data rollover or $ credit rollover. I have been overseas for 2 years, hopefully returning early next year, and have been on this plan to ensure I do not lose my Australian mobile number, which is essential for logging into Australian government and banking websites etc. Hence, I have built up over $100 worth of credit, as well as over 35 GB of data. Upon the next recharge, which will be before I return to Australia, will I lose the $ credit balance and/or the data credit balance?

Clarification of this would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
misslisa
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Casual $30 186 day expiry

Hi WilsonY,

You're correct that your pre-paid mobile casual plan won't allow the rollover when it changes, you can find some more information on this here https://tel.st/ywr7pg which will also outline some information on ability to use the plan overseas.

If you have some additional questions, please reach out to the team via the MyTelstra app so they can review some options with you so you can stay connected.

- Lisa

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more