nermal00
Level 1: Cadet

Partial voucher recharge

Answered

Hi!

I have a $50 voucher, but only want to top up my prepaid account with $30, since that is enough for me for a month. How do I do this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Partial voucher recharge

Hi nermal00 Welcome to CrowdSupport! 

Regrettably you can only activate a whole recharge voucher, it's not like a pre-paid credit card that you can use multiple times you just use the full recharge at whichever denomination you've chosen. If you have any questions about your Pre-Paid service you can chat live with our Support team 24x7 here: http://tel.st/nxzt  Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Caaf
Level 23: Superhero

Hi,

You can't splice up a single voucher..

Was the voucher given to you?

I wonder if you popped into a Telstra shop they'd be able to help I.e. Give you a $20 voucher in change?? Sadly it's all a guess without chatting to Telstra directly.

Cheers,
Dave

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi nermal00 Welcome to CrowdSupport! 

Regrettably you can only activate a whole recharge voucher, it's not like a pre-paid credit card that you can use multiple times you just use the full recharge at whichever denomination you've chosen. If you have any questions about your Pre-Paid service you can chat live with our Support team 24x7 here: http://tel.st/nxzt  Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more