Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Phone activation is in limbo

I activated my prepaid Telstra sim, which required moving my number from another provider, and I received the initial email from Telstra with the PUK etc. The email said there would be a follow-up and final email, which never came. When I track my order online it says there is a problem and to call Telstra, but of course I can not call Telstra, nor contact them online. Is there someone on here from Telstra on here who can urgently fix this problem? I can provide the order number and any other data. I am currently stuck with a useless sim that can't otherwise be fixed.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Phone activation is in limbo

Transfer enquiries
To confirm the transfer has occurred, to lodge an enquiry or complaint, or any other transfer related matter, please call us on

13 2200.  

if you haven’t already tried this number

@PhoneNoWork wrote:

I activated my prepaid Telstra sim, which required moving my number from another provider, and I received the initial email from Telstra with the PUK etc. The email said there would be a follow-up and final email, which never came. When I track my order online it says there is a problem and to call Telstra, but of course I can not call Telstra, nor contact them online. Is there someone on here from Telstra on here who can urgently fix this problem? I can provide the order number and any other data. I am currently stuck with a useless sim that can't otherwise be fixed.

{*.*}

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more