Level 2: Rookie

Pre-paid refund

Answered

I requested a refund of the balance of one of my Telstra pre-paid mobiles due to the changed to roaming. I filled in the form and got a screen back saying they would refund in 6 weeks. That was 30/9/2020. I have heard nothing so trying to get help. I cannot reach anyone on chat and when I call, I end up at a bot who can't help. We've been trying the SMS service but they told us they can't help on that channel and will get someone to call us. I am still waiting. 

HELP - how can I get someone, anyone!!!! from Telstra to help me. All I want is my refund. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre-paid refund

App was useless - noone ever got back to me.

Codi will not get you to a human. 

I had given up but I got a cheque in the mail yesterday dated 11/12/2020. 

Useless company. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

So, 6 weeks will be up on the 11/11 (just so that you know when to actually get annoyed properly).

To query the process, you will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get a response and you will receive a notification through the app.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Accepted Solution

App was useless - noone ever got back to me.

Codi will not get you to a human. 

I had given up but I got a cheque in the mail yesterday dated 11/12/2020. 

Useless company. 

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more