ali_aaa
Level 1: Cadet

Prepaid autorecharge - update credit card details

Hi,

I'm trying to update the new expiry date on my saved credit card used for my prepaid auto recharge. How do I do this? I've searched everywhere and can't find anywhere to change my saved credit card.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
OllieW
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Prepaid autorecharge - update credit card details

Hi ali, what was the reason for wanting to change this? Were the details entered incorrectly off the bat?

May be best to remove it all together and add a new payment method after.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ajontheweb
Level 1: Cadet

"what was the reason for wanting to change this? Were the details entered incorrectly off the bat?"

why would this matter?

I have the same problem and would appreciate an answer to the original question. Happy to "remove it all together and add a new payment method", but HOW?

LukeV
Support Team
Support Team

Before the expiry date of your current plan, you will need to recharge in your My Account.

When you recharge, early, you'll be given the option to enter your credit card details, so you can provide us with new details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more