3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Prepaid recharge

Hi TheDrews,

Yes, you will lose the 174 day's that are remaining if you put a recharge on now.

If you put a recharge on now the day's don't accumulate. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

TheDrews
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Thanks Smiley3 Thats what i thought but nowhere does it say that, explains that if you dont recharge you lose your credit, :-)

Smiley3
Accepted Solution

You're welcome Smiley Happy

You're correct, there is nowhere in writing that you can find easily that say's you'll lose the remaining day's if you recharge early. 

I think you'd have to Google Telstra's Terms and Conditions for Pre-Paid customer's. 

Heck, Telstra even start's telling the customer in the My Telstra App that your recharge is going to expire you need to recharge about 5 day's before it's going to expire. 

I'm glad you asked on here first before going ahead and recharging. 

We see a lot of customer's that put the recharge on, realise that they lose the remaining day's, then come on here to complain about it.

I recharged early by a few day's once...I learnt quickly not to recharge early again Smiley Wink

I always recharge in the afternoon of the day my recharge is going to expire. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Smiley3
Accepted Solution

Hi TheDrews,

Yes, you will lose the 174 day's that are remaining if you put a recharge on now.

If you put a recharge on now the day's don't accumulate. 

TheDrews
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Thanks Smiley3 Thats what i thought but nowhere does it say that, explains that if you dont recharge you lose your credit, :-)

Smiley3
Accepted Solution

You're welcome Smiley Happy

You're correct, there is nowhere in writing that you can find easily that say's you'll lose the remaining day's if you recharge early. 

I think you'd have to Google Telstra's Terms and Conditions for Pre-Paid customer's. 

Heck, Telstra even start's telling the customer in the My Telstra App that your recharge is going to expire you need to recharge about 5 day's before it's going to expire. 

I'm glad you asked on here first before going ahead and recharging. 

We see a lot of customer's that put the recharge on, realise that they lose the remaining day's, then come on here to complain about it.

I recharged early by a few day's once...I learnt quickly not to recharge early again Smiley Wink

I always recharge in the afternoon of the day my recharge is going to expire. 

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more