Lozmon
Level 1: Cadet

Prepaid sim plans change from mobile broadband to mobile

hi I setup a new prepaid sim this afternoon & put $20 credit on it. I have accidentally set it up as a prepaid mobile broadband, as I'm putting the sim card into a gps tracker. however I need it to be be able to accept calls & texts which I've found out my current plan doesn't do. how do I change my plan to a normal prepaid plan please? there isn't an option to switched plans online like my sons prepaid mobile plans does.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Prepaid sim plans change from mobile broadband to mobile

Hi Lozmon. 

Please speak with our team via the My Telstra App messaging service (link here https://tel.st/ervtr). Just click on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button and type "Prepaid support" and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with this. 

If you get stuck on the Codi chat bot, you can type "Consultant" to get through to a team member. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more