Zimex15
Level 1: Cadet

Recharge vouchers

Can I use two $20 recharge vouchers to recharge for $40?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Recharge vouchers

I can't see why not, but it would be prudent to let the first one go through fully before doing the second one.

Happy new year 

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

No. They are vouchers for $20 recharges. If you use the 2nd one, it will replace the first one, not add to it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Smiley3

Hi @Zimex15,

As Jupiter wrote, no you can't use two $20 recharge's to recharge $40.

A $20 recharge is a Top-Up recharge which is mainly used for a Data Top-Up, calling International numbers or entering Premium sms competitions. 

The $20 would show under "Credit" in your Pre-Paid service. If the $20 recharge was put on for extra Data then you would need to convert it to Data.....otherwise the $20 would be used at Pay As You Go rates for International calls and possibly Premium sms competitions. 

If you recharged 2x $20 it would show as $40 under "Credit" on your service...you won't get free talk and text with these recharge's.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more