MrsPerth
Level 1: Cadet

Saved Card

I deleted my saved card last month. Now I don’t have an option to save another card. Chatted with Telstra person and he said I have to wait 24 hours before I can do anything. I’m left 2 days without call and text options because I cannot recharge me phone via the app or even online. Does anyone have a clue?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Saved Card

Wait 24 hours from when?.

Have you tried the following steps?:

How to recharge in the My Telstra app

Recharge your pre-paid service with our My Telstra app:

1. Login to the My Telstra app using your Telstra ID
  2. Open the Service tab and choose your pre-paid service 
  3. Select Recharge now and follow the prompts.

How to recharge in My Telstra

Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID to view, manage and recharge your pre-paid service on your desktop.

Sign in or Register

1. Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID
  2. Your My Telstra dashboard is displayed
  3. If you have multiple pre-paid services, choose the one you want to recharge from the dropdown on the top left of the page
  4. Click on Recharge
  5. Select your preferred recharge amount
  6. Select your preferred payment method
  7. Follow the prompts to complete your Pre-Paid recharge

Source

Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Saved Card

Hi MrsPerth,

You could Recharge your Pre-Paid service using a Telstra Recharge Voucher. These can be purchased at a Telstra store, a supermarket (like Coles, Woolworths, Foodland), a Post Office, or some Petrol stations.

If you're unable to get to any of the above places, maybe you might have a friend or relative that can purchase it for you and then they can tell you the Voucher code number that's printed on the Recharge Voucher, or physically hand you the Voucher. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more