yourkiddingme
Level 2: Rookie

Sim card refund

Answered

I would like a refund on a purchased pre-paid sim that is unable to be activated. I have tried various recommended methods of activation over 3.5 hrs including a failed to be answered phone call.

How do I initiate a refund?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Sim card refund

The usual method would be to take it back to the place of purchase.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

The usual method would be to take it back to the place of purchase.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

yourkiddingme

Thanks. I purchased it on line from Telstra. Im finding it extremely difficult to contact anyone.  Do you have any other recommendation?  

yourkiddingme

The place of purchase was Telstra's website. Is there an option for a refund on their website?

Jupiter

At the moment, you would need to send a message through the My Telstra app on you mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). That's the only reliable method of making contact.

yourkiddingme

Thanks again. I have tried that with no confirmed answer yet. Frustrated after two days of no service to say the least. I shall do my normal recharge to give me 28 days to sort the problem out. Cheers

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more