Matt0609
Level 2: Rookie

Tax Invoices for Pre Paid Recharged

Answered

We have an account with Telstra and my prepaid dongle which is linked to the account and is used for work purposes and claim back the cost through reimbursement through work so I pay it separate when I need to recharge.

Where do I now find the tax invoices for this account, I have been able to find them in the past with no fuss however your website no longer caters for this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Tax Invoices for Pre Paid Recharged

That sounds like a problem with your account. You will need assistance from a consultant to get that escalated to the back of house team to get it fixed.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Hi Matt0609,

You should be able to access the Tax Statements by logging into your Telstra My Account website and the My Telstra App. 

I have access to the last 5 month's Tax Statements for my Pre-Paid mobile broadband service in both of the above. 

When you're logged in on the website or in the App select your Pre-Paid dongle service, then click/press on Recharge History in the list. Then you should see the heading "Tax Statement", where you have the option to choose the last 5 month's individually. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Matt0609

Thanks for your response however after following your advise same issue, will not display tax invoice receipts

Jupiter

Do you get an error, or do you not see anything under the Tax Statement heading?

When you click on the Month that you want, it downloads the Tax Statement as a PDF file.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Matt0609

I get the message "We're are creating your receipt.  Please try again later"

No receipts appear even from Dec 2020, Jan 2021, Feb 2021, March 2021 ???

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

That sounds like a problem with your account. You will need assistance from a consultant to get that escalated to the back of house team to get it fixed.

View solution in original post

iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

On the back of what @Jupiter said, you can reach out to our Pre-Paid team by visiting: https://tel.st/t3fnv

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more