Corvus
Level 3: Gumshoe

TELSTRA LONG LIFE PREPAID

Answered

Hi Gang,

I am thinking of changing my pre-paid offer from Every Call to Long Life. I do not use my mobile very much so Long Life seems to give me a much cheaper option - I never run out of credit, I run out of time! 

Problem is, when I try to make the change I am warned that I will not be able to return to the Every Call plan and I will lose the benefits of having Every Call.

Now that worries me a little, but I don't know what the benefits are that I might lose. I can't find any details about Every Call, I suspect it's an old offer no longer available.

Only thing I can find is that the info re Long Life Offer does not say that any un-used credit rolls over when re-charging before expiry. Other offers mention it and I've had that on my current offer.

Can anyone answer this question?

Does any unused credit roll over when re-charging before the expiry date on the Long Life offer?

I assume it should, but I've been warned to never assume because it makes an ass out of u and me!

Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Yeldarb
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: TELSTRA LONG LIFE PREPAID

In the prepaid mobile summary it states your credit will rollover if you recharge before the expiry date. It also states your bonus Telstra talk will not rollover.

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-personal/mobile/personal-critical-...

View solution in original post

Corvus
Accepted Solution

Yes, you are correct, I missed the small print!. I was reading it somewhere else, but I did have the info you directed me to as well. Gotta get new glasses! Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Yeldarb
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

In the prepaid mobile summary it states your credit will rollover if you recharge before the expiry date. It also states your bonus Telstra talk will not rollover.

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-personal/mobile/personal-critical-...

Corvus
Accepted Solution

Yes, you are correct, I missed the small print!. I was reading it somewhere else, but I did have the info you directed me to as well. Gotta get new glasses! Thank you.

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more