Christopher111
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Prepaid Max Plan

Answered
How does this compare to its predecessor. Does this plan include CreditMe2U?

Is there unlimited MMS??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution Solution Verified by Telstra

Re: Telstra Prepaid Max Plan

Hi @TimmyT,

I've had @ashliem (a Community Manager) looking into this 50 cent charge for a National MMS. 

Ashlie has been able to confirm that National MMS are free and unlimited on the Pre-Paid Max offer, also the Pre-Paid Extra offer and the Freedom Plus offer.  

The CIS will soon be corrected to reflect this.

For any customer on the Pre-Paid Extra offer wanting to know if they'll keep their accumulated Data Bank if they change to the new Max offer....the answer is Yes.

Ashlie has also looked into this and can confirm that the Data Bank will rollover. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

More Data, MMS are still 50 cents each. No CreditMe2U (this has long gone now, don't expect it to return).

The Critical Information Summary contains all the details of the current offers.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Smiley3

Hi Christopher111,

I wasn't changed 50 cents per National MMS when I used a sim that was on the predecessor Pre-Paid Extra offer.

I think it's a typo error in the Critical Information Summary.
I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
TimmyT
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Smiley3,

Thanks for contacting us. The Pre-Paid Max plan doesn't include unlimited MMS and is deducted from the extra credit that you get per recharge (e.g. $30 recharge gives you $5 extra credit http://tel.st/xlbn5). Let me know if you have any questions. Charges may not be reflect instantly on your service however our Pre-paid team will be able to able to follow this up further with you http://tel.st/m7xhx;

- Tim  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Smiley3
Accepted Solution Solution Verified by Telstra

Hi @TimmyT,

I've had @ashliem (a Community Manager) looking into this 50 cent charge for a National MMS. 

Ashlie has been able to confirm that National MMS are free and unlimited on the Pre-Paid Max offer, also the Pre-Paid Extra offer and the Freedom Plus offer.  

The CIS will soon be corrected to reflect this.

For any customer on the Pre-Paid Extra offer wanting to know if they'll keep their accumulated Data Bank if they change to the new Max offer....the answer is Yes.

Ashlie has also looked into this and can confirm that the Data Bank will rollover. 

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more